1. The majority of our orders are processed and shipped by EMS and DHL within 24 hours.
2. We do our best to consolidate orders into the fewest number of shipments so that you are charged the least amount possible for duties and taxes.
We cannot guarantee that we will have all items in stock all the time. If your item is not in stock and is not expected to be in stock within two business days, we will contact you with details of the backorder or a possible substitute item if there is one available. If you have a critical or time-sensitive need, feel free to email us hto ensure your order reaches you as soon as you need it.
1. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured.
2. If for some reason your package is lost or blocked we will reship it once again. 3. Please make sure someone will be available to receive your order, otherwise your package may be returned to us.
Tracking Your Order Online
1. When your order ships, you will receive an email confirming shipment to the same email address you used when placing your order. This email will contain instructions on how to track your order.
2. Note that it may take up to one business day for your information to be posted on the carrier's website, if you can’t get the shipping information from the carrier website operated in the ways as our advised, you could track it again in the next working day.
Estimate Shipping Time
The shipping time usually needs 3-7 days to delivery, from the time when the shipping information post on the carrier’s official website.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, such as:
1. Delays due to weather
2. Delivery is outside major city
3. Unforeseen delays by one of our carriers
4. Delays to the unavailability of product(s)
5. Delivery is to a PO Box or APO/FPO address
6. Delays due to orders being placed on a holiday
7. Delays due to problems with credit card authorization and verification